How many of you enjoy doing “foliage” strolling around your cities and take pics to capture the beauty of nature in Autumn? I am in 🙂
For sure, if you aim to look amazing in your foliage selfies you want to wear warm, cozy garments but again you should ensure they are also fair and sustainable products!
That’s why today I am talking about this German brand, Armedangels, that seems seriously involved in fashion sustainability.
If you follow my blog, I guess you are familiar with the high-level principles to be considered a fair and sustainable brand, what is interesting to mention for each brand is how they decide to implement these principles which also differentiate each label and create uniqueness in the market.
- Armedangels use sustainable, environmentally friendly & circular materials such as organic cotton, recycled & circular cotton, recycled & circular pure new wool (that’s why they are NOT a vegan brand), natural alpaca wool and regenerated fibers
2. They ensure to minimize environmental impact in all phases of production:
- 100% free of harmful chemicals
- 100% sustainable production facilities
- 100% traceable – from the raw material to the finished textile product
3. They treat their workers fairly and this is guaranteed by independent org such as Fair Ware foundation!
Have a look at their e-shop and get inspired for your warm and cozy looking outfits! Personally I love their collection of alpaca styles, check this out!